Thursday 26 October 2017


Parents,

Thank you to the parents who offered to bring in food items for our Halloween Fear Factor on Tuesday next week!  If you can send it on Monday, that will give me time to take inventory on what I still need to purchase for Tuesday. Thank you again!


Items Needed:
* head of cauliflower
* large pumpkin seeds
* dried apricots
* cooked hot dogs
* cooked spaghetti
* big, round grapes



Send in whatever you can on Monday and I will pick up what is missing.  This is going to a HOOT!  Or, should I say, a HAUNT!

I believe that our school will be celebrating Halloween on Tuesday by allowing students to come dressed in black and orange.  I DID however, tell my students that if they have a scary mask they wanted to bring in during our FEAR FACTOR walk through, they could bring it in.  This will only be allowed in my classroom during the walk through.

Have a terrific weekend, parents and campers!

Counsellor Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  What food are we using to feel like eyeballs?