Friday 29 June 2018

Well, parents and campers, we did it!  You have survived Camp Wilson!  I am so proud of the progress you all have made!  I will miss this great group of campers and wish everyone a super duper family-filled summer vacation!

Now, it's time to end our lovely blogging relationship...you need to unsubscribe to my blog by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE NOW link at the bottom of this post.  That way, you will no longer receive any more posts to your email from yours truly!  Thank you for all of you who diligently read and followed this blog!



Parents, I will miss your children and I will also miss you!  You have been very supportive to my efforts and I cannot express what that means to a teacher!  Cheers to another successful year!  Good luck with your little people in the junior division!

This is Counsellor Wilson, signing off one final time!

Counsellor Wilson