Tuesday 17 October 2017

Parents,
     Well, after four days of Muskoka Woods, I'm happy to be back to my Gr. 3 campers!  The experience was amazing and I told my campers that I would happily volunteer to go as a chaperone when they get to be grade 8s because they are an eager, excited group who I KNOW would attempt all of the activities Muskoka offers!

Now, down to business...today I was given the day off to recuperate from this amazing but tiring weekend, however, I just couldn't do that with today being picture day and all!  I look forward to adding this years Camp Wilson to my collection of class pictures posted outside my cabin for all to see!

Also ...

THRoW:  I was hoping to have time to correct and give feedback on all 20 THRoW books from Friday of last week during the day today, but I didn't have the time.  So, I will postpone this week's THRoW until next week.  So, the only thing that is due this week is the WOW test. Please check to see if any other work is sent home to be completed this week. There might be some Math or Science to complete if they didn't finish in class.

Counsellor Wilson

By the way....I'll extend the due date for book orders until tomorrow.  I put in the order at noon. It seems that many forgot to bring in their orders.

SECRET QUESTION:  What is Mrs. Wilson going to dress up as for Halloween for trick or treating?