Sunday 24 June 2018

Image result for images of europe the bandI can't believe it's time to say...

It's the final countdown!

For those of you who don't know the band Europe...well, I guess you weren't a teenager in the 80's!  Maybe I'm dating myself by putting up a link to one of the best all time songs of the 80s, but it was just so fitting for the beginning of our FINAL week of Camp Wilson!
Image result for images of important
This week...

If you plan on taking your child out of school early or if you plan to miss any days this week, PLEASE let me know with a note.  I have a special something for each student for an end-of-the-year gift and I don't want them leaving this year without it!  Thank you!

NO AGENDA REQUIRED AFTER REPORT CARD BOTTOM PORTION IS RETURNED!

Image result for images of report cards
Monday - Report Cards go home.  If you have any questions or concerns about the report card, please let me know by Tuesday on the bottom portion of the report card. There is a spot to check off if you wish to discuss the report card.  All parents, please sign and return the bottom portion only of the report card by Tuesday if possible. You can keep the envelop. Thank you in advance!
Image result for images of board games

Tuesday - Board Game Day (We created our own board games and now we get to play them!)
Image result for images of spelling bee 2018


Wednesday - 2018 Annual Spelling Bee Contest


Thursday - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, All Summer Birthdays are celebrated today!

How's that for the a fun final week?  I will be having students clean out their desks and lockers so I want to warn you in advance...lol

More to come later!

Counsellor Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  Name another GREAT BAND of the 80s.