Monday 2 October 2017

Hello Parents,

  Over the weekend, I sent home the Math duo tangs so that students could correct the pages that I had attached sticky notes ..this was done by most, but not all. This puts me and more importantly, your child, behind in Math.  I need you to ask your child to see their Math duo tangs tonight and ensure that ALL stickies are corrected.  I told students that I would be the only one allowed to remove a sticky.  This way, I know that I have seen the corrections.  Thank you for your attention to this.

Math Test:  Math test is scheduled to take place Wednesday and Thursday (for track and field students).  Please practise addition and subtraction questions in worded problems.  Students are expected to know how to SHOW their work.

LANGUAGE QUIZ - Students did a TERRIFIC job on their 2nd language quiz last Friday!  The class average was a 4-!!! I am thrilled with all of my campers! Great Job!


SPELLING:
Many students DID NOT write their spelling mistakes out 10 x at the back of their books.  Please parents, when you sign the spelling tests, check to make sure your child has done this before returning the book to school.  Thank  you!

More to come soon!

Counsellor Wilson

SECRET QUESTION:  How do Hermit Crabs keep their shells on?